Grandstream have now officially released (out of BETA) their latest free cloud software device management system (GDMS). The Grandstream Device Management System (GDMS) is a zero-touch cloud provisioning and management system that provides easy-to-use enterprise-level tools to manage Grandstream products before, during and after deployment. It provides a centralised interface to provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Grandstream products.
Some of the benefits of GDMS:
- Zero-touch Provisioning: All you need is the MAC address and Serial Number to add your device to your cloud account. Once the device has been added, you can then start configuring the device and ready for the device to receive its configuration when it boots for the first time.
- Centralised Management: Managing devices is easy, you can configure and update a batch or single device by site, group or model type. Upgrading firmware remotely or provision a new account to a customer device has never been so easy!
- Monitoring and Analytics: Intelligent troubleshooting automatically identifies problems and provides diagnostic reports. Configure notifications and intelligent alarms to get notified and resolve issues before the customer reports them.
- Secure Platform: Enterprise-grade security including TLS and 2-way certificate verification. Two-factor login authentication to protect your data security.
- Troubleshooting: Intelligent troubleshooting automatically identifies problems and provides diagnostic reports.
Got a question? Feel free to contact one our friendly staff who will be able to assist you.