If you have a remote Netonix switch and you can't access the webpage due to TLS security you can upgrade the firmware via your MikroTik core router.
- Head the Netonix website and get the latest firmware: https://forums.netonix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=240&sid=87f15caa843f9a2bd8d641c9043b7c0a
- Upload this file to the MikroTik Router
- Go to IP > TFTP on your MikroTik and add a entry, setting the Filenames and IP Address thats allowed to access the router. I've used 0.0.0.0/0 to allow all. Be sure to disable this once you are done.
- Open up terminal and SSH into your Netonix router. Mine is still on the default IP of 192.168.1.20. Once you've done this, issue the firmware upgrade command (example seen below)
- You should see a progress bar as the firmware transfers and then the Netonix unit upgrades
- And then it's done! The switch will automatically reboot and then you can access it via the IP address in your web browser