Summary: First-time cnMatrix Switch users: This is an informative knowledge base article that explains how to Onboard a cnMatrix switch on cnMaestro.
Prerequisites for Onboarding the cnMatrix Switch:
-A registered cnMaestro account. cnMaestro
-cnMatrix switch to be onboarded should be upgraded to the latest software version. Cambium Support
-The serial number of the cnMatrix device to Onboard via cnMaestro cloud/ MAC for the on-prem version
-PC and cnMatrix switch both connected to the Internet.
- Open cnMaestro in the browser and click on “Sign in” on the right top corner of the webpage.
- After signing in to the account, please click on “Onboard Devices”.
- On the Onboard Page under the Onboard Tab, please click on “Claim Device”.
- New dialogue box will pop- up. In this Dialog Box, please type in the serial number of the cnMatrix device to be onboarded and then click on “Claim Devices”.
5. “Success” message will be displayed. Please close the dialogue box after reading the message:
- On the screen, the claimed device will be displayed with the “Waiting for Device Approval” status- Please click on the “Approve” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
7. Once you approve the status, depending upon the Internet Speed, after a few minutes, the status will change to “Onboarded”
8. After the successful Onboarding, on the left bottom corner of the cnMatrix switch, the light indicating cnMaestro will glow steady blue. This is an indication of the successful Onboarding of cnMatrix on cnMaestro.
For more pricing or info, please visit Go Wireless NZ